Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shadows

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Shadows on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:13 pm

"My Mamma told me." he said "She said if I wasn't good, the Clan Cats would come take me to their den, and fill it with light from their bodies, wich were huge, and watch me disapear." He trembled "I tried ta be a good shadowcat. I tried!"

27 Re: Shadows on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Teles

Admin
The FernClan kit frowned as she pressed up against the other kit in hopes to calm him down. "We can't do that," she told him softly. "Even if we could, we wouldn't do that to you! You're too nice!"

28 Re: Shadows on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:48 pm

"I tried...": he sniffed, "I did try...I tried my hardest...but I can't do anything I'm supposed to, you see? I just want a friend, someone to have fun with..."

29 Re: Shadows on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:37 am

Teles

Admin
"What are you supposed to do?" she asked, a bit uneasy with what his answer would be. "I'll be your friend."

30 Re: Shadows on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:54 pm

"UI...": he lay his ears down "I'm afraid if I tell you...you won't be my friend"

31 Re: Shadows on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Teles

Admin
Bluekit gave a small snort at that and nudge him. "I'll be your friend no matter what your reason is."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum