View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Re: Shadows

on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:13 pm
"My Mamma told me." he said "She said if I wasn't good, the Clan Cats would come take me to their den, and fill it with light from their bodies, wich were huge, and watch me disapear." He trembled "I tried ta be a good shadowcat. I tried!"

View user profile

on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:15 pm
The FernClan kit frowned as she pressed up against the other kit in hopes to calm him down. "We can't do that," she told him softly. "Even if we could, we wouldn't do that to you! You're too nice!"

View user profile

on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:48 pm
"I tried...": he sniffed, "I did try...I tried my hardest...but I can't do anything I'm supposed to, you see? I just want a friend, someone to have fun with..."

View user profile

on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:37 am
"What are you supposed to do?" she asked, a bit uneasy with what his answer would be. "I'll be your friend."

View user profile

on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:54 pm
"UI...": he lay his ears down "I'm afraid if I tell you...you won't be my friend"

View user profile

on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:07 pm
Bluekit gave a small snort at that and nudge him. "I'll be your friend no matter what your reason is."

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum