HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Squeakle (Horror RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tales
Admin

PostSubject: Squeakle (Horror RP)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:28 am

Everyone remembers Squeakles, the little Furby-ish, cat-like toys. They were such a huge hit in the 90s! But did you know Brina (Mother) was banned? It could have to do with her killing a child or two, but that's just a rumor. It's Christmas time in the year 1998, the year Squeakles were such a huge hit in the stores and almost impossible to get a hold of. Luckily for you, your parents got you one for Christmas! Only problem for you now is, you've brought a bunch of monsters to your house. Brina is here with some friends and she wants her children that you've taken back. Will you be able to survive or will be their least victims? And why do your toys seem more alive than a normal one should be? Just what's going on here? Wanna find out? Who will you be? A Squeakle hiding from your mother, trying to protect the children at the same time? Wishing for a get to get rid of your mama and her friends? A child on the run from Brina and her friends, trying to keep yourself alive and the Squeakles safe? Are you one of Brina's gang of 'banned toys'? Let's find out.

Humans:

Name:

Appearance:  (A picture works. But if you can't make a picture, then just go into detail on what your human looks like.)

Personality:

History:

Other:

Squeakles:

Name: 

Quotes: 

Afraid of:

Crush(s): 

Favorite food: 

Personality: 

History: 

Other: 

Banned Toys:

Name: 

Appearance: 

Reason for Ban:

Personality: 

History: 

Other:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anythingroleplaying.forumotion.com
Tales
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squeakle (Horror RP)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:34 am

Name: Tatle

Appearance: 

Quotes:

Normal: "Me Tattle! Me love you!" "Let's play a game!" "Hide and seek!" "No peeeeking!" "Tattle, that's me!" "Let's be friends!" "Me love to play with you!" "You found Tatle!" "Mother hates you!" "Me know what you did." "Me tell on you!" "Me no do it! It wasn't Tatle!" "Shut the door...."

Hungry: "Give me a treat!" "Give me pizza!"

Groomed: "Brush me!" "Me need brushed!"

Battery low: "Me need charge..." "Charge Tatle!" "Uh-oh..." "Charge..." "Me running low!"

Scared: "Me scared!" "Me scared of the dark..." "Me no like the dark.." "Me scared of Mother..." "Mother's scary..." "Ah!" "Mother's watching..." "Mother's coming..." "Mother saw you..." "Me no like blood!" "Shut the door!"

To Brina: "Go away, Mother!" "Leave Tatle and friends alone!" "No more Mother!" "Stay away, Mother!" "Me no let you hurt friends!" "Back off, Mother!"

Afraid of: Mother, darkness, being alone, blood

Crush: Open (I'm a shipping nerd so I'm open to all kinds of ships- XD)

Favorite food: Pizza

Personality: Tatle is a friendly little robotic toy. He enjoys making friends with anyone that he comes across. He’s scared of the dark. He doesn’t like it at all. He also has a very big fear of Mother (Brina) and will do whatever he can to escape from her. He likes to eat and be groomed, as well as playing games with people. His favorite game is Hide and Seek. He likes to hang out his family and enjoys playing games with them. Blood frightens him. If he sees it, he’ll quickly go and hide. The little Squeakle will do whatever he can to protect those he cares about. Even if that means ‘dying’ to keep them safe.

History: He, like the rest of his kind, were made by humans at a factory. But something…. happened. Tatle and his ‘family’ seem more life-like than a normal toy should be. Maybe they were cursed? Or haunted? He didn’t know. He just knew that it wasn’t normal for toys to being as in they were really alive like he and his family seemed like they were. No one knew what had happened, or if they did, they just didn’t tell him. He heard whispers saying that they had been cursed by the humans that worked there. It was rumored that the factory was cursed, but everyone passed it off as being something silly.

But things took a turn for the worst before long. Having watched Mother kill innocent humans, it scared the tiny creature and he quickly fled. The rest of his ‘family’ followed suit, going to different places in hopes of escaping their mother. It didn’t take long for Mother to find her children again, however. Tatle wanted to stop her and get rid of her, same as everyone else. But what could be done? They tried to lock the larger creature away, hoping that would keep the bloodthirsty, killing monster away.

Too bad not even that kept Mother away for very long… Was there no way to escape from her? Or were they doomed to forever having to run away from Mother? Tattle began to search for some way to get rid of her for good. While he was doing that, he also did what he could to try and stay out of his mother’s eye sights. He didn’t want to be found by her. Not yet. However, Mama always seemed to find him and his brothers and sisters no matter where they went. Because of this, the little Squeakle could never stay in one place for too long. He went from place to place, hoping he could lose the larger Squeakle and maybe find someone to help them.

The young Squeakle found an old building to stay in for the time being. For the time being, he decided to stay there until having to leave once Mother caught up to him. The little creature could only hope that she wouldn’t find him as quickly as she had in the past. The building was much to live in, but at least it was shelter and a safe place..

Luck wasn’t on the little one’s side though. Soon Mother found him and he was forced to flee once more. He ended up finding a another home–this one with people win it. He decided to stick around, hoping these people could help him banish Mama for good.

Other: Tatle used to be a human child. But he was killed by Mother and found himself trapped inside a Squeakletoy. He can remember little bits and pieces about his life as a human, but he mostly remembers Mama and her killing him. Hence the reason of being terrified so greatly of her. He'll speak in purple.

Last edited by Tales on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tales
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squeakle (Horror RP)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:37 am

Name: Huckleberry

Appearance: 

Quotes: Normal: "Huckleberry, that's me!" "Me Huckleberry! Me love you!" "Huckleberry tired..." "Me sleepy... " "Me don't want to..." "Me do later." "Mother's coming!" "Mama hates you!" "You're in big trouble!" "Don't make me tell on you!" "Me going to tell!" "Hehehe!" "Look what you did!" "Look what we did!" "You're in trouble!" "Mother saw you!" 

Low Battery: "Charge me, please!" "Huckleberry need to charge..." "Charge time!" "Uh-oh..." 

Hungry: "Berries please! Give me some berries!" "Me have some berries?" "Me want berries!" "Berries!"

Scared: "Ah!" "Uh-oh!" "It's dark!" "Me scared.." "Where you go?" "Don't leave Huckleberry alone!" "Me on like the dark..." "Me no like Mother.." "Mother's watching..." 

To Brina: "Go away, Mother!" "Leave us alone!" "No mess with my brother and friends!" "Go, go!" "Go away!" 

Crush: Open

Favorite Food: Berries

Personality: Huckleberry is a lazy Squeakle. He often sleeps a lot and only really moves if he has to. Despite this, he's actually a really caring kitty. He looks after Tatle, who he decided to claim as his little brother ever since the younger toy was 'born'. He's very protective of the younger one and will do whatever he can to make sure no harm comes to his baby brother. He purrs whenever he's around his brother and normally that lulls Tatle to sleep at night or calms him down when he's frightened.

History: Like all Squeakles, Huckleberry was made in a factory by humans. There he stayed with the rest of his kind, wondering when they would be taken home by children. He spent most of his days sleeping or watching over the younger Squeakles that were made after him. He heard the news one day, a horrible fate that had befallen a young human child. The human had been murdered by Brina, his 'Mother'. She had eaten the child's eyes out and who knew what else had happened to the poor kid. He got a surprise when a new Squeakle was made not long after. This one was purple and seemed a little bit different then normal. He soon found out that the spirit of the human that was killed was somehow inside the toy. He couldn't help but wonder if all of them had children inside of them or some sort of spirit that they never knew about. He befriended the younger Squeakle and gave him his name of Tatle. He made up his mind to take care of him. And he did just that too until they were forced to flee from Mama and he lost sight of his little brother.

Other: He really smells like blueberries. He's often called Huckle or Hucky by Tatle as a sort of nickname to shorten his long sounding name. He often purrs whenever he's around Tatle or Canela, often lulling the purple Squeakle to sleep. He'll speak in dark blue.

Last edited by Tales on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tales
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squeakle (Horror RP)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:38 am

Name: Canela

Appearance: 
Canela:

Quotes: Normal: "Me Canela!" "Canela, that's me!" "Let's play a game!" "Hide-and-seek!" "You're in big trouble!" "Don't make me tell on you!" "Me tell!" "Me squeal on you!" "Hehehe!"

Groomed: "Brush me!" "Me need groomed!" "Groom Canela please!" "Me need to look pretty!"

Low Battery: "Uh-oh..." "Canela need charge!" "Charge me!" "Low battery!"

Hungry: "Give Canela a treat!" "Me hungry!" "Cinnamon rolls!" "Give me cinnamon rolls!" "Feed me!" "Food! Food!"

Scared: "Ah!" "Uh-oh!" "It's dark!" "Me scared.." "Where you go?" "Don't leave Canela alone!" "Me on like the dark..." "Me no like Mother.." "Mother's watching..." 

To Brina: "Go away, Mother!" "Leave us alone!" "Get away!" "We no want you!" "Get, Mother!"

Crush: Open

Favorite Food: Cinnamon rolls

Personality: Canela is a friendly little Squeakle. She's very loyal to those she trusts. She's very protective of those she cares about, mainly Tatle and Huckle. She doesn't like their mother at all. She growls and hisses whenever the other being is around. She likes to play games with Tatle to keep him busy if his big brother isn't feeling up for it at the moment. She's scared of the dark, though not as bad as Tatle is. It still frightens her though. She's rather playful and enjoys playing around with the two younger Squeakles and going on adventures with them. She has a thing for mysteries and supernatural, though that might be due to some things unknown, but she enjoys going on adventures with Tatle that involve things of that nature. She doesn't like to see others get hurt and death scares her. She's fine with getting down and dirty, though she doesn't like her coat getting too messy if she can help it. Blood disgusts her after hearing what happened Tatle, but she'll normally put on a brave face if she sees it as to not worry him.

History: As like her friends, Canela was created in the same factory. She was 'born' not too long before Huckleberry was. The two became friends and watched as the newest Squeakle was brought in a little while later. She watched as the dark blue-and-purple toy befriended the newest member of the family, giving him the name Tatle. She thought it was pretty cute to say the least.

She watched as the two became close, as close as brothers one could see. She even joined in two and the three became close friends and pals. It wasn't long that they had to get away from the factory once Mama snapped. The three friends went as quickly as they could along with the other Squeakles in their former home, all wishing to keep away from their mother. What was going to happen after that? Canela didn't know, but she hoped nothing bad.... She soon lost sight of Tatle and Huckleberry, but she hoped they were okay. Wherever they had ended up. She made it her goal to find them, though she hadn't had any luck yet. She wasn't about to give up though.

Other: Whenever she's brushed, she lets off a scent of cinnamon. She's fluffier than your normal Squeakle and a big bigger than Tatle and Huckleberry. Her nickname is Cany by Tatle since he has a problem saying Canela sometimes. She'll speak in yellow.

Last edited by Tales on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MyaMyu

PostSubject: Re: Squeakle (Horror RP)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:15 pm

{{this looks really cool! though, one tiny problem... the images seem to be broken over here. >->}}

{{edit: okay, huckleberry's pic seems to be working now}}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s15.zetaboards.com/Roleplay_Spot/index/
Tales
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squeakle (Horror RP)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:33 pm

(Glad you think so! ^^

Oh, the picture's aren't working?

Alright, I'll fix that!)
Back to top Go down
Tales
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squeakle (Horror RP)   Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Name: Brina

Nickname: Mother by Tatle and the other Squeakles

Appearance: 

Reason for Ban: Ripping out a child's eyes and murder. Lots and lots of murder.

Personality: Mother is an insane, bloodthirsty, cruel creature. She's a complete lunatic that enjoys fighting, even killing. She trusts no one and views life as a game that she can't lose. She tends to play with her opponents, slowly killing them. Or a quick death, depending on the mood. The latter hardly happens, though. She's almost always laughing about something and seems to enjoy the taste of blood. She's highly protective of her children and will stop at nothing to get them back. Even if that means going and killing people that did nothing wrong to harm them in any way. Though just because she's protective of her children, doesn't mean she's always kind to them. She can be rather mean to the younger Squeakles. She can be quite manipulative and cunning. She can easily spin a web of lies and make them sound believable. She likes to twist things around to work better in her favor.

History: Like Tatle and the others, the Mother Squeakle was made in the same factory by the humans. She was to be like the mother of the younger Squeakles, trying to keep them in line and out of trouble. She took the role a bit too far, however. Enforcing the role of 'mother' upon herself. She would be rather cruel to the other Squeakles. She would beat them, abuse them, even give them to toys in the factory to break and torment as they wanted. Apart from that little problem... Everything seemed to be going pretty well as smaller Squeakles were made not long after. They were going to be a big hit with the human children of the world. At least, that was what the people at the factory had hoped would happen anyway.

But everything changed one day. No one was sure what had caused it, but Mama seemed to snap. First, she killed small children, one of them being Tatle that now spirited the newest Squakle toy that was created shortly after he was murdered. But the killings didn't stop there. She started to kill the workers at the factory that created her and her children. Frightened and horrified by the sight, the younger Squeakles fled from the building, not wanting to meet the same fate as the humans. It wasn't long that she went after her children, wanting to get them back at all cost. Even if that meant murdering more humans to get them.

The smaller Squeakles had tried to get rid of her, but she kept coming back no matter what they tried. She began to hunt for her children, going around killing anyone in her path to get them back. They weren't going to escape from her.

Other: She has really sharp teeth that she uses to murder people with. Her eyes glow red in the darkness. Her name means protector. She'll speak in red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squeakle (Horror RP)   

Back to top Go down

Squeakle (Horror RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1