HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Murder of Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tales
Admin

PostSubject: Murder of Me   Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:58 pm

Long ago there were three gods that ruled over the world. There was no evil during that time. Only peace and happiness existed. Until one day, everything changed. One of the brothers created an evil being that called herself Miki. Her dark power was so great that in spread across the whole world. She also infected the youngest of the brothers, having him murder the other two.

But not before his oldest brother made sure to lock the evil spirit away, and created three beings that would be the chosen of Suruka.

Many years into the future, the three Chosen of Suruka were born as Miki awoken to begin her evil plans once again. Muru had no idea of it yet, but he was in for one big ride, along with two others, to save the world from the vixen's evil. It wouldn’t be an easy task at all, not with the demon being able to take the half soul of out of person, deeming them “Soulless” to follow her orders without question until being able to get free. It was going to be one hell of a trip, that was for sure.

Character Sheet:

Character List:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anythingroleplaying.forumotion.com

Murder of Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1