HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

RocketChu: The Great Escape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tales
Admin

PostSubject: RocketChu: The Great Escape   Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:43 pm

What? You guys didn't think I wasn't going to add this here to continue, did ya? XD.

Welcome to Team Rocket HQ. You are a member of the evil team, may you be human or Pokémon that works there. However, in this, you will be a Pokémon. At least, main character. You can have human OCs that work with Team Rocket, such as grunts and scientists, things of that nature. If you are a RocketChu (Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, ect), you will be planning to escape the base at a later date in the RP. I'll let you know when it begins. If you're a Rocket Pokémon (Pokémon that are loyal to Team Rocket. They can be a Pichu, Pikachu, or Raichu that's not part of the ones that want to escape) you will be trying to stop the escape from happening.

So, which side will you choice?

Name:

Species:

Type:

Attacks:

Appearance: (Please fully describe them, including distinguishing marks or colors. Include any items they might have on them. Or if you have a picture, that works just as well.)

Personality:

History:

Love Interest:

Other: (Anything else you want to add?)

RocketChu:

Rocket Pokemon:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anythingroleplaying.forumotion.com

RocketChu: The Great Escape
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1