Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Demon Finds Love

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:15 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

The demon whimpered loudly, looking up to see the noddles. Managing to eat a few.

*You ate the Instant Noodles
*They're better dry.

77The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:49 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead sighed in relief as he watched them eat some of the noodles. He then picked them up and began to head back to his grandpa's house.

78The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:45 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

The demon whimpered loudly, clinging to the other. They were healed, at least on the [i]outside.[i] But inside, it just- hurt. Their back hurt, everything.

79The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"It'll be okay, Chara. I promise. You'll be okay..." Cuphead tried to reassure them as he went back to Elder Kettle's. He took them to the bedroom and gently laid them down before he went to check and see how badly injured they were.

80The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:43 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They only whined in pain as he spoke, clinging to his neck. Wincing in pain as they were laid down. Pouting a bit as he did. Rolling over to their stomach because of the blinding pain.

81The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:55 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

The cup toon cringed slightly at the sight of them in such pain. It made his heart ache to see them like this. "Where do ya hurt worst?" Cuphead questioned, wanting to help them in anyway that he could.

82The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:03 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"M-My back-" They whined loudly, trying to stop shaking. But the pain was so bad. At least it wasn't the inside anymore?

83The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

He gave a nod, reaching over to pull up the back of their shirt to see how bad off their back was. He was surprised to see them not protesting to him helping them, but he wasn't going to say that aloud. He frowned as he saw a massive bruise that was purple in color, looking like it was about to tear open and bleed. Cuphead shook his head and quickly disappeared into the kitchen and came back with an ice pack to place on it to stop that from happening.

84The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:31 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

CHara was trying not to cry from the pain, clinging to the couch. Whimpering softly as they felt the ice on their back, cursing into the farbic of the couch. "C-Cup-" They shifted in pain, feeling the ice on the wound.

85The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:49 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"What's wrong?" he questioned. There was worry in his tone. Should he have not placed the ice pack on their back? Was it causing them even more pain?

86The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:04 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"G-Get over here-" They reached out a hand, trying not to show the tears on their face. Pulling him close with a soft whine, clinging to him.

87The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead hurried over to them. He gave a small squeak as he was pulled closer to them and clinged onto. He chuckled lightly and pat them on the head. "It's okay..."

88The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:19 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They clung to him, sniffling as they tried not to cry like a baby. Biting their lip to hide the sounds. "S-Stay here. O-okay? P-Please?"

89The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"I'll stay. I won't leave, I promise."

90The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:26 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They sniffled again, clearly crying, and also clearly trying to hide it from the Cup.

91The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:37 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"...Are you crying?"

92The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:38 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"N-No. . . ."

93The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"I think ya are cryin'."

94The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:47 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I-I'm not." They sniffled, looking away to wipe their eyes. "J-Just somethin' stuck in my eyes."

95The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:40 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"No, I think yer cryin'..."

96The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:58 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I-I'm fine C-C-Cup."

97The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:09 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"No, no yer not. Yer not fine. I can tell. Now, please tell me."

98The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:40 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I'll be fine?" They tried with a weak smile.

99The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Ya don't seem fine."

100The Demon Finds Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:13 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I will be later?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum