Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

GhostTales

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1GhostTales Empty GhostTales Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:18 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Plot: When the world is threatened by ghosts, monsters, demons, and other paranormal things, it's up to two small felines and a werewolf puppy to protect humanity and the world to keep it safe from the dangers that threaten to destroy it and cause chaos for everyone. Can these three do so or will they fail?

Well, let's RP and find out guys!

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Other Info:

2GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:43 am

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

Name: Minato

Species: Cat

Appearance: Minato's fur is colored a very deep ebony-like black. Her eyes are a striking gold, and her ears are flattened on her head.

Personality: Minato does not tolerate dogs and will hiss at them, and she REALLY hates dogs as in she can't even stand to look at them. Apart from that, she is fairly well natured.

History: Minato was born in a small barn along with five siblings. Nobody liked her due to her folded ears. Then one day, when she was 5 months old, she saw a dog attack her family. She bravely stopped the dog, bit not before it had killed her father. She grew a deep hatred of dogs after that, and vowed to kill all dogs she comes across.

Other Info: Minato is a Scottish Fold. She'll also speak inorange.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Roleplay_Spot/index/

3GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Minato is appeared! Welcome to the RP friend! I'll make a picture for her if you wish. Also, I totally see her and Omen being related, since they're both black cats. XD.

Name: Kussa

Species: Catcoon (Cat-raccoon hybrid-)

Appearance: GhostTales Kussa_by_electricalrodent-dai8013

Personality: This little she-kit is very friendly. She likes to help out others that are in need of it. She’s good-hearted and doesn’t like to really hurt anyone’s feelings and tries not to. She also tries to not to let Omen get under her sick with his sassy remarks. Sometimes those push her too far and she snaps back at him. She, despite being a cat, has a bit of a fear of the dark and has nightmares a lot. She also has a fear of the unknown and things that she really doesn’t understand, but she tries to be brave while facing them. It doesn’t always work though.

History: Kussa moved to a new time one summer. She wasn’t very happy about going someplace new, but she soon warmed up to it. From there, she met her two friends; a black cat named Omen and a werewolf puppy named Valentina. After finding out her new hometown was filled with ghosts, demons, monsters, and other things that wanted to cause problems, the little kitten and her friends swear to protect humanity from the evils that threatened to destroy it.

Other Info: She might secretly have a crush on Omen, but won't admit to that. Despite that, I'm open to ship her with other characters as well. One can never have too many ships! XD. She is also part raccoon, because Sagy thought she looked like a raccoon-cat hybrid in one picture I made, so it just sort of stuck. XD. She has a small brown book that helps her out with trying to defeat the monsters that threaten her home and the world. She'll speak in bold orange.

Name: Omen

Species: Cat

Appearance: GhostTales Omen_by_electricalrodent-dai83e0

Personality: Omen can be summoned up as... a prick. He's a jerk to others and sassy as well. He's always quick to make some sort of snippy remark. He likes to get under Kussa's fur just to get a reaction out of her. He has a sharp tongue and won't think twice about telling someone how he feels about them, which is most of the time hate and disgust. Despite his cold and heartless personally, he does secretly care about Kussa and Valentina. Though he'll never admit to it.

History: Like Valentina, Omen grew up in the little town all his life. He lived with a witch for a little while, until she put a spell on him, allowing him to speak like a human. Not long after that, she kicked him out and he had been by himself ever since. He didn't have friends, but that was okay with him. He didn't need them. Friends were only hold him back in life, he knew. Or was always told anyway. One day however, he ran into a brown wolf puppy that called herself Valentina. He had scowled at her and turned and walked away, not wishing to be around a canine. Sadly for him, the werewolf pup wasn't one to give up and began trying to hang out with him more and more as time passed, much to his annoyance. Not long after that, a white-and-orange cat with one blue eye and one green eye came to town. He watched her from afar, snickering as how she didn't know the secrets of this place at all. But soon, she learned. He ended up being dragged along with her and the mutt into trying to deal with paranormal creatures, even though he wanted no part in it at all. But fate seemed to have different plans for him.

Other Info: While appearing not to have like being dragged along to hunt ghosts with Kussa and Valentina, he actually quite likes it and enjoys changing out with them. He'll speak in bold.

Name: Valentina 

Species: Werewolf

Appearance: GhostTales Valentina_by_electricalrodent-dai84jn

Personality: Valentina is a hyper young wolf pup. She has a lot of energy and is always on the look out for new things to do. If Kussa's not doing it, then Vale is more often than not dragging her two cat friends off to go hunt ghosts or some other paranormal thing. She likes to keep her werewolf from a secret from others and only uses it around people she really trusts.

History: The little werewolf puppy grew up in the small little town her whole life. She had a normal one for the most part. By day, she was a normal little human girl that went to school and played with other children. By night, she was a little werewolf puppy, learning what it meant to be what she truly was. Not long after that, she ran into a small black cat that called himself Omen. While he was rude to her, Valentina didn't seem fazed by it in the slightest. She gave him the nickname "Kit-kat" even though he was against the whole thing. Then she met Kussa, a newcomer to her and his hometown. She had quickly bonded with the little white cat and promised to help her protect the town, humanity, and the wold from anything paranormal that wanted to cause problems or harm.

Other Info: She can change into a normal human that looks to be five-years-old. She likes to call Kussa "Kitty" as a nickname and Omen "Kit-Kat" as one. She'll speak in brown.

4GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:13 am

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

{{ooh, nice characters you have. also a picture of minato is fine by me!! ^-^ <3}}

5GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:43 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

(Thank you! ^^.

Also, here's your picture of Minato.

GhostTales Minato_by_electricalrodent-daiwjxf

I hope you like it. XD.)

6GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:15 am

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

{{that is so cute!! thank you very much! <3}}

7GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:25 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

(You're welcome. ^^. I'm glad you like it.)

8GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:24 pm

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

{{hahaha, I know. thanks again! <3}}

9GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:35 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

(No problem. ^^.)

10GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:10 pm

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

{{maybe we could start rping soon? i feel ready to start.}}

11GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:41 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

(Sure, I'm already to start if you are.)

12GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:57 pm

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

{{i'm ready to start as well. i'll start.}}

Minato drowsily opened her eyes to find bright sunlight shining in her eyes. She looked away from the bright sunlight to check and see if anyone else was up. Seeing that no one else was awake, she decided to get up for the day. She calmly rose up from her nest and whispered "I'm up. Is anyone else awake?"

13GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:37 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

(Gomen for the late-ish reply friendo. I got sort of busy with some real life stuff for a bit there. But I'm back now. Also, I'm also dubbing Kit-Kit as Minato's nickname that Valentina calls her. XD.)

Kussa poked her head up from munching on some fresh-kill, and gave a small smile at the black-furred she-cat. She pushed some over to the other feline, wondering if she was hungry and wanted something to eat. "Good morning, Minato! How are you?"

Omen blinked his golden eyes opened and cast a glare at the two she-cats. Who knew they could get up so early? And when he was trying to sleep too! Last night was a busy one dealing with a spirit, and he would of liked to get some more sleep. But appeared that it wasn't going to be happen now. Unless the two of them shut the hell up and allowed him to anyway. "Will you two shut up? Some of us are trying to sleep!" he hissed crossly.

"You slept all night! You don't need anymore!" 

"Good morning, Kitty, Kit-Kat, and, Kit-Kit!" Valentina greeted the cats as she padded back over to the other three felines, before Omen could reply. "I found out something you'll like to hear!"

"What would that be?" The cat-raccoon hybrid turned her two different colored eyes toward her werewolf puppy friend. The black cat gave a small growl when he was called his nickname by the canine, but the white she-cat paid him no mind. Nor did the puppy. They were used to it after all.

"I heard rumors of a ghost sighting at the old school building that's close to the new one! They said there was more than one there actually... Like a whole bunch!"

The little hybrid's ears perked up at this information. A bunch of ghosts at the old school? Maybe something like that was in her ghost hunting book. But before she could actually use it, they needed to find out what sort of spirits they were dealing with. Once they did, then they could put them to spiritual sleep as it was called. If the land mark that was used to put them to sleep hadn't been destroyed. And for their sake, she hoped it wasn't.

Pushing herself to her paws, Kussa gave a small smile. "Alright, let's get going then guys!"

Valentina gave a bark of agreement, before she bounced up and down happily. Omen grumbled under his breath how he was staying here, but the cat-raccoon hybrid would have none of that. She grabbed him by the tail and dragged him, much to his horror. He growled, but she didn't care. She cast a look at the other black feline that was with them.

"You coming with us, Minato?"

14GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:45 pm

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

{{haha, gomen as well~}}

Minato, now fully awake and in direct earshot of Kussa, went over to where the others were. She had overheard them about going on an adventure. Kussa, I'll think about it, she thought. Then, without hesitation, she turned to Kussa and blurted out the first thing she could say: "Why, sure, I would love to go with you guys!" Minato had said that so that everyone could hear it. She really wanted to go with the other animals.

15GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:55 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

(It's okay. ^^. Also, yay for Japanese buddies. XD.)

"Great! We're glad to have you with us!" the other cat meowed.

"Speak for yourself!" Omen retorted. "This is stupid! It's too early in the damn morning for this shit!"

"It's never too early for an adventure!" Valentina stated.

Kussa gave a small chuckle at that. It was true though. It really wasn't too early for one. "You'll like going ghost hunting with us, Minato! It's a lot of fun!"

"And dangerous. But you don't care about that now do you?"

"Someone has to do it, right? Besides, we did vow to protect this place from things that wanted to harm it!"

"You two did! You ended up dragging me along!"

"You like it though! Don't lie, Omen!"

16GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:08 am

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

Minato didn't want to fall into Kussa's and Omen's argument. You guys are such loud cats. I wish you could be quiet... she thought. But Kussa and Omen showed no signs of slowing down in their argument. They were instead just getting louder. Eventually it got to the point where Minato had to stop the argument. She padded up to them, with all of her fur standing on her back, and hissed, "That's enough of that!"

17GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:19 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

The younger two cats paused in their 'cat-fight' and blinked at her. Omen grumbled something under his breath about how 'she started it', before glancing away. Valentina gave a small chuckle at that while Kussa folded her ears back.

"Sorry."

"You'll get used to it," the werewolf puppy said. "They do this a lot."

18GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:29 pm

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

{{i was lazy and didn't post immediately, gomen...}}

Valentina, I guess you're right. Minato wanted to say that to her. She calmly smoothened out her fur back to how it was supposed to be. Valentina seemed to be a nice puppy, even though Minato wasn't that friendly around dogs. But Valentina might be an exception. She turned to Valentina and padded slowly up to her. "Oh, um, I didn't know that they do that so often." she said. Minato thought that Valentina was the responsible one to talk to.

19GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:36 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

(Tis okay. ^^.

Also, I saw your PM. Sadly, I can't reply to it for some reason??

I'm fine with making a board like that though.)

The werewolf puppy gave the black-furred she-cat a smile, her red eyes having a hint of amusement in them. "It's alright," the canine spoke. "Honestly, I think they fight so much because they like each other and don't know how to say it exactly. So they bicker."

20GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:48 pm

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

"Huh, okay Valentina... I'll probably just let them argue until they decide to stop..." Minato said quietly. Her words faded out to almost nothing as she watched Kussa and Omen arguing.

She just sat there and never even noticed that there was a, um, thing staring at them. It looked like something like a mix between a shrub and a bat, and it was huge. It also had one huge eye in the middle of it, and had really sharp claws on its arms.

Minato was now aware that something was watching her, and she looked over to her left. She immediately began to regret her decision as the thing stared back at her.

21GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Omen snorted upon hearing the pup's words. "Me and her liking each other? As if Valentina! That'll never happen and you damn well know it."

The puppy giggled. "Whatever you say, Kit Kat."

He rolled his amber colored eyes. "Whatever. What the hell are you looking at?" he questioned, glancing towards the other black cat.

Kussa looked towards the other she-cat, tilting her head to one side. "Minato?"

22GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:01 pm

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

Minato wasn't even paying attention to Omen by this point. She was flat-out scared by this thing that was coming closer to her.

"G-guys... w-we should probably run... I don't know what this thing is, but it seems hostile..." she mumbled.

The thing was getting closer. Upon closer inspection, it's eye also had veins coming out of it. This thing's teeth were also very sharp. The thing also looked very menacing overall.

23GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The other three looked around her to see the odd creature that was slowly making its way towards the group. The white kitten folded her ears back at the sight of the odd looking creature. What the hell was that? There was no time to get out her book and check it though. Instead, it was best to high tail out away from the beast before that. The black kit gave a small hiss of annoyance of this, and the brown canine narrowed her eyes at the weird hybrid looking thing.

"Let's get out of here guys," Kussa meowed, beginning to back up. "Before it gets too close to us."

24GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:39 pm

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

{{wait, kussa has a book? does this mean she can read?}}

"I second what Kussa said! We have to get out of here, and fast!" Minato hurriedly told Omen and Valentina, and she quickly fled the barn.

One she got out of the barn, she looked behind her to see if the thing was behind her. It was, and it was getting closer. So Minato decided that she had to get the other three out. She raced back to the barn, and grabbed Kussa and Omen in her mouth by the neck. She dropped the two when they were out of the barn. Then she raced back to get Valentina, and dropped her off as well.

Once she got all three of them together, she looked back. The creature was now moving very fast.

25GhostTales Empty Re: GhostTales Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

(Indeed she does and can. She has a book that has recordings of monsters and how to defeat them. Mostly anyway. If you've ever seen All Dogs Go To Heaven or something similar to that, I go by their logic of animals being normal animals, but being able to grab things and hold them like humans do. It makes things easier.)

Omen gave a hiss of anger when he was picked up, giving the older cat threats and remarks on how she was going to regret picking him up like she was doing. Kussa swatted him with her tail, giving him a growl to shut up his complains. This was life or death after all. Valentina gave her friend a nod, before glancing back at the creature. It was following them and coming quickly.

"Let's go!" she barked, and raced forward, away from the barn.

The white kitten nodded and followed after her. The darker colored feline gave a grumble under his breath, but followed after them as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum