Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Secrets That I Hide

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 The Secrets That I Hide on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:10 am

Chara was sitting in the room they shared with Cuphead and Mugman. It was 3 am at least, and they were gaming quietly, as to not wake up the two brothers, considering their partner was fast asleep for once. But memories still bugged them, despite the fact they weren't asleep, and they bit back a whine, gripping at the injuries they concealed under their shirt, and the free hand gripping the injuries they caused to themselves daily. Why were they such a failure? Why were they a monster? They were doomed to become evil from the start.

2 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:28 am

Teles

Admin
For once in his life, Cuphead was actually asleep. There were no nightmares or night terrors that haunted him while he dreamed. Across the room in his one bed, Mugman slept on without a care in the world while his brother was snuggled up against the demon child as they gamed, trying not to wake him up. Though Tumbler felt the other's discomfort and gently nudged his living self awake. The boy stirred slightly, letting out a small groan as he was forced awake.

Damn it Tumbler, why are ya wakin' me up?

"Chara seems to be in a bit of distress. I thought you'd like to know."

Cuphead blinked sleepily over at his partner as he saw them playing a game so late into the night. "...Chara?" he asked, voice thick with sleep.

3 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:33 am

They blinked in surprise, looking down at Cuphead. Looking back at their game to quickly wipe away a tear that had slipped out, hoping Cup was too tired to notice. "Hey. What are you doing up? It's like three in the morning. Go back to sleep." They smiled, pausing the game, to hold them close, hoping to distract him.

4 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:37 am

Teles

Admin
"I could be askin' ya the same thing," he mumbled in reply as he snuggled up close to them, a yawn escaping him as he rested his head on their shoulder. Despite this though, Tumbler was going to make it impossible for him to fall back to sleep. He was going to make sure he stayed up to talk to his partner about what was troubling them. "Why are ya up playin' a game so late?"

5 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:42 am

"I'm fine. You know why I'm awake. I have trouble sleeping. Go to beeed." They smiled a little, kissing the others cheek. They did this more when they were upset and hiding it. Smiling weakly as they snuggled closer to him.

Last edited by LostInTheMusic on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

6 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:49 am

Teles

Admin
Cuphead smiled softly at the kiss he was given as they snuggled up closer to him, trying to coax him back to sleep. Every time he was start to fall back asleep, Tumbler would force him back awake and he mentally whined at him about it. For once he wasn't having any trouble sleeping and he wanted to enjoy it while it lasted.

"...Tumbler said you looked distress...." he muttered tiredly, looking up at them. "What's wrong?"

7 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:08 pm

"Tumbler, let the kid sleep! I'm fucking fine! Okay? I've never seen him sleep this well." They smiled up at him, then down at Cup, cuddling them close. Feeling another tear, but they blinked it back quickly. No. They wouldn't allow themselves this weakness. Not now. Cuphead knew them as a strong person. Minus that time with Cagney. But that's beside the point. Their needs paled beside his.

8 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Teles

Admin
Tumbler gave a snort at that. No one said fucking in front of fine if they were truly okay as they claimed. It was obvious that they weren't fine. They were trying to hide it so Cuphead wouldn't worry about them. "You don't seem very fine to me, Chara. Cup might be too tired to see at the moment, but I know you're not fine."

Cuphead was snuggled up against his partner, nearly on the verge of passing back out, but he forced himself awake as he listened to his heart and soul speak to the demon child he was snuggled against. "...Chara, please.."

9 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:49 pm

The small demon child flinched, and their body shook slightly. There was a breakdown coming, and they wanted to hide it from the two. Making them whine slightly as they struggled to contain the emotions. "M-Maybe I'm not fine. But you won't be fine if you don't sleep. We'll talk later okay?"

10 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:58 pm

Teles

Admin
Cuphead gave a small whine in protest. He rubbed at his eyes in an attempt to wake himself up some more. If his partner wasn't okay, then he was going to stay awake to help them. He could always sleep later, even if it might not be as peaceful as it was right now, but he was willing to take that risk for the one he cared about.

"I'm not sleepin' until ya tell me what's wrong."

11 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:18 am

"Cup I'm fine for now. Sleep. Okay?" They smiled, kissing him lightly on the lips as they nuzzled closer, trying to stop their body from shaking so much. Sighing a bit as they tried to relax.

12 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:37 am

Teles

Admin
"But..." the young cup tried to protest before another yawn escaped him as he buried his face in their shoulder. "No sleep 'till you tell me what's wrong..."

13 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:51 pm

"Tomorrow. You are tired. Can you even remember anything I'm saying?" They raised an eyebrow. Smirking slightly.

14 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Teles

Admin
The small cup blinked, trying to recall anything that had happened before all of this. "No...?"

15 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:09 pm

"Then fucking sleep. We'll talk tomorrow when you can remember things. Okay?" They smiled and nuzzled into him.

16 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:47 pm

Teles

Admin
"But..." Cuphead tried to protest as they nuzzled into him.

17 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:56 pm

"You can't help, but you can sleep, and help in the morning."

18 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Teles

Admin
"...Will you be okay until morning?"

19 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:55 pm

"I'm fine Cup. Okay? Please sleep? For me?"

20 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:44 pm

Teles

Admin
The small cup toon gave a whine at that. But there wasn't much he could do at the moment. He was so tired and could barely keep his eyes open long enough and he didn't remember much of what they were already talking about. "Fine..."

21 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:19 pm

It was the next day, and Chara was asleep on Cuphead.Their eyes were red from what appeared to be crying.

22 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:40 am

Teles

Admin
The cup toon awoke once morning broke. He yawned as he rubbed his eyes to wake himself up. "Chara?"

23 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Chara whined, and clung to the blanket, trying to stay asleep

24 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Teles

Admin
I shouldn't wake them up if they're this tired... They look like they've been crying though...

25 Re: The Secrets That I Hide on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:37 pm

They shifted, wincing in pain and trying to roll over. "Nnnnn."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum