View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
View user profile

Re: I'll Never Let You Go

on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:52 pm
He whimpered softly, nuzzling into him tightly. Hiding his face in the others chest. Sighing softly as he tried to calm down, but it wasn't working very well.

"T-Thanks Cup. . . ."

View user profile

on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:59 pm
"Ssh, it's okay, Mugs... Yer safe. No one's goin' ta hurt ya again. Everything will be alright..." He didn't know how he was going to calm him down, but he was going to try his best. He gently rocked the older child as he spoke, hoping it would help him some.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:15 pm
'"I know... T-Thanks but... I'll be fine Cup. Really." He smiled, attempting to convice the other, though, he hummed happily as he was rocked back and forth. Sighing as he wiped his eyes again.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:55 pm
Cuphead glanced down at him with a light smile as he hummed. It was nice to see that he was feeling a little more better than he had before. "Gotta make sure yer okay, y'know? I care about ya."

View user profile

on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:01 pm
"I'll never understand why, but thanks. Um.... I-I know you probably have questions.... So go ahead and ask. If you want to I mean..." Mugs smilec nervously.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:05 pm
"There's a lot of reasons ta care about ya, Mugsy." He gave him a small grin before he blinked. "Are ya feelin' up ta answering anyway?" The younger of the two had a ton of questions, but he wasn't going to force Mugman into saying anything if he wasn't feeling up to it after the moment.

View user profile

on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:25 am
"Ehhhh." He pouted a little, clinging to him. "I think I can answer questions you have. For a while at least. But you deserve some answers after dealing with that." He sighed, hiding his face again. Trying to keep himself calm.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:46 am
Cuphead frowned as he held the older cup toon close, trying to figure out a way to keep him calm. He didn't want Mugman getting worked up again after what the bullies had done to him. "If yer sure..." he responded gently, before he asked his first question. "Do ya mind explain' ta me what all that was about back there?"

View user profile

on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:59 am
He bit his lip. "Hardest questions first huh?" Mugs laughed nervously. "Um. You remember I lived in the streets right? Well. They tried to- keep me. Use me. They did use me. Like an object. They made me belong to them." He shivered in fear, trying not to let the memories bug him.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum