Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: The Demons Inside Me

on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:32 pm
"Do ya think you'd be able to fight yer parents if ya saw 'em as demons?" Cuphead questioned, crossing his arms as he looked at the elder cup. He knew he'd have a difficult time fighting Elder Kettle if he had been taken from him and turned into a monster. He would still be family. No matter how shitty Mugman's parents had been to him, they were still his mom and dad. Fighting them would most likely be a challenge for the mug. "Ya know I'm not lettin' ya go alone, right?"

View user profile

on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:00 pm
"I'm not letting you get hurt over my problems." His voice was quick and firm. "Not again. I'll deal with this." Mug sighed, falling back into the bed, clinging to the bed with a huff. If you'll notice, he is not answering the question about the demon part. He is purposefully avoiding that.

View user profile

on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:17 pm
"Mugs, I ain't lettin' ya do this alone. We're in this together no matter what you say." Cuphead did notice the way he danced around part of the question, but he let it slide for now.

View user profile

on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:43 pm
He sighed. "I could always wait till you finally sleep and go alone." Mugs pointed out, looking away as to keep the tears away from his eyes.

View user profile

on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:29 pm
"Since when do I sleep? Ya know I barely ever." He sighed as he reached over and pulled him into a hug. "It'll be okay, Mugs. We'll figure this out."

View user profile

on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:32 pm
He sighed, and pulled him close, finally letting the tears fall. Mugs was sure Cup could feel them, but he couldn't hold them back any longer now. It was too much to keep in.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:47 pm
The other cup toon gently pat him on the back in hopes it would calm him down some. He could tell that Mugs was crying, but that was to be expected. This was a lot for the blue mug. "It's okay, Mug. It's okay..." he soothed.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:34 pm
"No it's not- Why? Why now? After all these years? They sold themselves to Satan for riches, leaving me alone, saying they had no time for a child." He whimpered softly into his boyfriend's chest. Biting his bottom lip.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum