Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood Debt

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Blood Debt Empty Blood Debt Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:20 pm

The No-Life prince finds himself at the mercy of the Hellsing Organization. Against his father's wishes, he is brutally and methodicly stripped of his very conscousness, turning him into more of a being of instinct than a weapon of war. All he knows is pain,m his cruel and unforgiving master, and hunger beyond comprehension. Alucard is furious, but can do nothing to aid his fledgeling, as such an action would violate the Count's own mental conditioning, and would activate a seal Abraham Van Hellsing placed on him centuries ago that prevents him from doing harm to any of Abraham's bloodline. So Alucard must enlist the help of Feratu's favored blind Draculina to save his only known blood fledgeling, before the prince becomes a total lapdog.

2Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:11 am

Batgirl-07

Sarah was in the castle library like always walking along the shelves looking for a book. She'd notice Feratu's absence but only thought he was visiting friends or something. As a result though sh found herself in the library more than usual. She sighed as she discovered she'd read all the Braille books he'd got for her and made to leave. She walked with her hand on a shelf as it was easier for her to find the door than risk running into something someone had left on the floor.

3Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:59 am

The air became chilled, the room seemed to hold its breath, and a presence was felt in front of her. It hungered. It was angered, and it was feral to the point of madness. It was the No-Life king himself, and he was in a foul mood.

"Draculina" he said softly "Your master needs you. Now"

4Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:27 pm

Batgirl-07

She stopped dead in her tracks and gasped," Alucard" she said softly and relaxed," me? Where is he" she asked concerned and curious why her of all those in the castle.

She would help of she could but she was doubtful that she coulld. She was nervous and curious yet scared.

5Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:52 pm

"Idiotic fools who know nothing, yet think they know a great deal, have trapped your Master beneith the Hellsing Mansion. I cannot go to him for reasons only my master Integra and her family know. It infuriates me to have to stoop to such a low level and ask for...assistance. But here I am, and since you are his closest bonded fledgeling, you will help me. Refuse, and you doom yourself as well as your Master, my...my son."

6Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:58 pm

Batgirl-07

"Hellsing" she said frightened but nodded,"i...i've never ventured outside the castle one my own" she said sighing,"but I'll help however i can" sje said frowning," how will i get there im licky to make it aroind the castle without triping or walking into something"

she was wwallowing her fear and going to help her master.

7Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:59 pm

"You will make it just fine, draculina. Turn into a bat and I'll carry you as far as I can. Then, you must let your senses and your bond with your master guide you."

8Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Batgirl-07

She tensed she hated being a bat," I..." She didn't finish the sentence and sighed. She wasn't sure how to go about other than do as he'd said.

9Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:42 pm

He looked at her and snarled slightly, as if he sensed her hatred for turning into a bat. "Remember that blind or not, you are a vampire, draculina. You have the ability. do not scorn it."

10Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:55 am

Batgirl-07

She jumped when he snarled and sighed," I'm not scorning it I....."she sighed no one understood and she was tired of explaining it. She was also scared to be going to Helsing mansion alone.

11Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:04 pm

"Come. I can take you to the mansion...even to my own room benieth it. I cannot take you to the lower levels." He reached for her "Once you are a bat, land in my hands"

12Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:28 pm

Batgirl-07

She sighed and held her hand out,"ok but first may I touch you it'll help me, please" she said hoping he'd let her it'd really help her get into his hand.

13Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:59 pm

"Alright." he said curiously, letting her touch him

14Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:06 pm

Batgirl-07

"Thank you" she said and smiled when she laid her hand on him,"there you are " she said not knowing Feratu hadn't told him of her gift but she felt better being able to see him

15Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:57 am

She saw him, tall, pale as death. He wore a charcoal suit, leather riding boots, and a intricately knotted red cravat, covered by a full-length, red frock overcoat with a cape He also wore a red fedora with a wide, floppy brim and a pair of circular, heavily tinted, wire-framed orange sunglasses with goggle sidings. These he took off and she saw his eyes, white with red pupils that glowed slightly, signaling his foul mood. His black shoulderlength hair whipped around, though there was no breeze.

"Are you ready?"

16Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:15 pm

Batgirl-07

She gasped seeing him and dropped her hand when he spoke,"yeah now that I can see you" she said nodding as she prepared hersel to turn into a bat

17Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:55 pm

He was intregued "A sightless vampire. Interesting. While I would love to test you, it is something we have no time for. My heir needs our help, and my Master is waiting."

18Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Batgirl-07

"Perhaps after my master is home" she said nodding,"well here goes nothing" she said and turned into a bat. She managed to stay in one place so he could get her in his hand since he was all she could see.

19Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:52 pm

He was very gentle, and gazed at her fondly before leaping into the air and turning into sentient mist, still holding her gently in his cupped 'hand'

20Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:54 am

Batgirl-07

Sarah was nervous but tried to remain calm. She knew freaking out would accomplish nothing. She remained silent as he carried her.

21Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:14 pm

They landed in the grand hall of the Hellsing Estate. A woman, tall, bespectled, and commanding, stood facing a window. "Good work, Alucard."

"I do as you bid, my Master. However, you do not often request me to fetch like some dog, even if I requested this particular mission." Alucard bowed to the woman, showing Sarah a deep loyalty not expected from the Count himself.

22Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:58 pm

Batgirl-07

Sarah remained quiet and still on his hand. She was very thankful he hadn't revealed her and did her best to remain calm as she heard the woman speak despite not seeing her.

23Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:20 pm

"Put her down."

At the stern order, the king of Vampires gently set Sarah down, stepping away so she could have room to transform.

24Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Batgirl-07

She was surprised but transformed. She simply stood there and moved her head in the direction of the lady's scent.

25Blood Debt Empty Re: Blood Debt Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:09 pm

Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing smelled strongly of cigars, perfume, and authority.

"So, you are the heir's favored Draculina. His only, from Alucard's report last year. Let me make something clear to you, monster,  you are here to help your master, not to feed on my men. Don't look so insulted. I told Seras the same thing once."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next