Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood Debt

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Blood Debt - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Debt Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:52 pm

Batgirl-07

"So what" she said frowning and growled when she called her a monster," I'm not here for your men I'm only here for my master" but I will attack if they attack me" she said not knowing who Seras was and at the moment not caring.
She wouldn't feed while she was there it wasn't what she did but if they attacked her they'd die if she had no other choice.

27Blood Debt - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Debt Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:18 am

"No you will not. That's an order. Let me explain to you sopmething, monster. While you are in my mansion, in my facility, you do as ordered, or there will be consequences. Am I clear?"

Integra was a commander, and it showed,. She would clearly take no sass, no backtalk, and definitely no disrespect from anyone, even her own superiors

28Blood Debt - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Debt Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:25 am

Batgirl-07

She growled not liking being called monster," fine" she said not happy at all and was not for once not wanting to see the person she was talking to

29Blood Debt - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Debt Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:52 pm

Alucard smirked "My Master commanmds great respect, draculina. It may seem crass, but in reality, it makes her quite successful."

A new presence was felt, and a young, femail british voice said "Master! Did you bring her? OH! Hi I'm Seras! Sorry for the lateness, those idiot guards! ugh Sir Integra they tried to stake me again!"

"Seras, please don't shout at me, and do have some dignity. They were supposed to be training you, and you them. Staking you was part of the excercize."

"You're mean!"

30Blood Debt - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Debt Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Batgirl-07

Sarah sighed,"that's putting it lightly" she said turning to look at him since he was all she could see," did everyone know about me" she asked raising an eyebrow in question,"nice to meet you" she said not looking in her direction as she sighed.

She decided to not comment on the almost staking or the seeming lake of care that she'd almost been killed. She knew ways to practice staking that didn't include almost killing a vampire or almost killing. She held her tongue instead choosing to remain silent.

31Blood Debt - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Debt Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:52 pm

"I sent Alucard to look for you so yes, we knew you were coming. Unfortunately, Shane Francis can only reach his father and me right now, so that's why you didn't hear his telepathic destress call."

Seras chuckled nervously "Oh don't worry about me. if the soldsiers had actually gotten me, I could just regenerate. I'm a true vampire now."

32Blood Debt - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Debt Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:24 pm

Batgirl-07

She simply nodded and opted to keep a secret she only shared with Feratu. She growled softly in irritation,"are you in my head" she asked not liking the idea and felt it was intrusive

33Blood Debt - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Debt Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:53 pm

"Nope! Itrs written all over your face!" Seras said then sighed "Only Master can right now, if he wanted to. I can only be in your head if you drink my blood. You'll be in my head if I drink yours. It's how we get certain info."

34Blood Debt - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Debt Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:47 pm

Batgirl-07

She sighed realized no one would be in her head but didn't know what to think of her relaxed attitude about it. She closed her eyes and bowed her head as if she was looking at the ground.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2