Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'll Never Let You Go

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1I'll Never Let You Go Empty I'll Never Let You Go Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

(I'mma just drop this here. Don't mind me Dad.)

Cuphead headed out of the small home he stayed in to see what trouble he could get in today. The young cup had a thing for doing reckless stuff and getting into some deep trouble because of it. He was a troublemaker that took enjoyment out of messing with people and getting into fights with others around the Isles. His grandpa disapproved of his grandson's behavior and had tried to stop him many times, but he learned that the child was going to do what he wanted no matter what was said.

The cup toon sighed as he walked, looking around boredly. What could he find to do today? He heard the sound of laughter and cries of pain further up ahead. Curious nature getting the better of him, he began his trek towards it. What it saw was a group of older toons that appeared to be around their teens, picking on a younger child.

While Cuphead was a fighter and enjoyed picking fights with people, from where he was standing, it looked like the one on the ground wasn't fighting back, aside from the protests to stop. That didn't seem very fair to the boy. With a click of his tongue, he forced his way through them, standing in front of the blue mug as he glared at the bullies.

"Back off," he ordered with a sneer, cracking his knuckles. "Less ya want ta get yer asses kicked."

Once the bullies had backed off and leave the two of them alone, Cuphead turned his gaze to the beaten up boy on the ground. He looked to be in pretty bad shape with cracks on his cup and chips taken out here and there. The older kids sure had done a number on him. He'd often see him around Inkwell Isle by himself. He never saw his parents or anything guardian to be seen. He was just there alone. Didn't he have a family to go to?

"Ya alright there, bud?"

2I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:22 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Mugs had simply been walking around when he was jumped. This was a common thing, but today they seemed to have a death wish on him. He had yelped, and tried to run, before getting pinned to the ground. He took a hefty beating, bruised and bloody. Not to mention the deep cracks in his cup. He had heard chips fall off as well. 

The voice made him look up, barely able to see because of pain and a black eye. Someone chased them off? He smiled weakly, trying to sit up, but it wasn't working.

"I-I will be." He whimpered, struggling to stand. "T-Thanks anyway." Clearly it was all lies, but he didn't want to bring someone into his problems.

3I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:26 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead snorted at seeing him struggle to stand up. Golly, those bullies did a worse job on him than he first thought now that he uncovered his face. He reached down and as gently as possible, helped him to his feet.

"Y'know, yer a pretty shitty liar," he commented with a small grin. "Yer lookin' pretty banged up. C'mon, let's get'cha patched up."

4I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:45 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

He pouted at the snorting sound, trying to stand again, but fell to the ground. A soft yelp escaping him as Cuphead got him standing, even though he had to lean heavily on the other to not fall.

"Do I have a say in this?" He laughed a little, trying to play off the injuries to be honest. Which was hard, because everything hurt so much. He felt like he was dying. He almost wanted it. But for now he would tough it out.

5I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The younger cup paused for a moment as though he was considering the choice if he did or not. "Mmm. Nope, sorry pal, ya don't."

Cuphead helped him back towards his home, going slow enough so he wouldn't fall or get hurt anymore than he already was. Elder Kettle couldn't say that he wasn't nice to someone for once in his life.

"What's yer name? I'm called Cuphead," he continued on, hoping to strike up a chat with the injured mug. If he was helping him, the least they could do was know each other's names.

6I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:24 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Well." He sighed, leaning heavily on the other, one arm tightly wrapped around him. Trying to keep close to him. Wincing in pain every step he took, struggling to keep himself on his feet, even with help.

"Um. I'm Mugman. Nice to meet ya." He smiled. "I've heard of you. Seen ya around." He chuckled a bit. "Thanks for helping me, but I really will be fine. I'm used to this. They do this all the time."

Another loud whine as he stepped on a painful spot, clinging to Cup tighter because he could barely move without pain.

7I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:48 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead rose an eyebrow at him. "Ya heard of me, huh?" There was a grin on his face as he spoke. "I've seen ya 'round too. Don't'cha fight back? They wouldn't pick on ya as often if ya do, Mugs." The younger glanced at him at the loud whine as he clinged onto him. Maybe walking wasn't the best idea for Mugman. He was clearly too hurt for that. "We're almost there. I can try 'n pick ya up if ya want."

8I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:09 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Yeah. I've seen you almost everywhere." He grinned a little leaning on him more. Frowning at the question. "I-. . .I've tried that before. It didn't work so well." He smiled nervously now, shaking his head at the pick up question. "N-No, I'm fine." Bullshit Mugs. No one was gonna believe that shit. Even he didn't, considering pain shot through him with every movement. Everything hurt, he was trying not to cry in pain. Wanting to seem strong to someone he admired so much. Wanting to seem like a strong person.

9I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:06 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead chuckled lightly at that. He got around Inkwell a lot, save for a few places that he still had left to go and explore. He frowned as he listened as Mugman. He had tried to fight back against the bullies before? Of course, he would have, why wouldn't he? No one liked getting picked on and hurt. He picked up the injured mug as careful so he wouldn't hurt him further, and carried him the rest of the way to his home.

"Fear not Mug, ya won't have ta worry 'bout 'em bullies, I'll be there ta protect ya from 'em."

10I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:24 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I'm fine Cup. Don't worry about me. Okay?" He smiled weakly, yelping as he was picked up. "H-Hey! I can s-still walk! P-Put me down!" A deep blush on his face as he tried to get down. Pouting slightly as he gave into it, leaning into his chest.

11I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead chuckled a bit at that as he took him back to the house. He pushed the door open and stepped inside, kicking the door shut behind him. He carried him to the kitchen and placed him in a chair, as he disappeared for a moment to get the first aid kit. "Alright, let's get'cha fixed," he commented, coming back into the kitchen.

12I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:59 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Mugs had been brought to the home, and taken in. Kettle had adopted him, he had his own bed for once, he and Cup had even defeated Satan! They were going out, to try the Root Pack on expert, when he heard something that made him stop right in his tracks, eyes going wide in terror and complete panic, backing away.

"Well well well. If it isn't Cuphead and Mugman. The bigshots who saved everyone here. How great. But you know your still our little bitch Mugs." The leader smirked, walking past Cuphead, grabbing the poor mug by the handle, lifting him up. "I think I'm thirsty~ Whats in your cup today little mug?"

13I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead grinned as he and Mugman left the house to attempt the Root Pack on Expert mode. He couldn't wait to beat the Root Pack on the hardest mode in the game. He was beaming at the thought of kicking their asses again and the rest of the bosses too. Sweet revenge it would be too!

The red cup halted when he heard the voice and saw the blue mug freeze, eyes wide in terror and panic as he began backing away. Before he could even ask what was wrong, there were a group of people before them with grins that promised ill intentions on their faces. They began to mock the two of them as they pushed passed him and went straight for the other cup he was traveling with.

Cuphead narrowed his eyes as he listened to the leader speak to Mugman in such a horrible way. He growled as the other was lifted up by his handle. He could see the pain it brought to him as he was brought closer towards the leader of the bullies. The reckless cup bared his teeth in the bringing of a snarl as he stomped over to them, steaming already raising from his cup and the milk inside being to boil.

"Hey!" he snapped, as he reached out to snatch Mugman away from the lead bully. "Put him the fuck down or else!" He held out a finger that was glowing, ready to fire a magic bullet at the bully if he refused to let go of the frightened older preteen. "He's mine. Not fucking yours. Now release him."

14I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:16 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Mug yelped as he was snatched, trying to struggle free, but the hold of the older was too strong, making him whimper in pain. The bully growled, throwing the mug behind him. Cracks formed quickly. "Stay here, you little shit." The small mug just nodded, backing away slightly, tears falling down his face as he curled into himself.

"He's yours? Hmm, someone didn't tell you. That there is our toy. Not yours. We let him have his moment in the sun, but his ass belongs to us." The lead bully grinned, his expression oddly sexual as he licked over his lips. Mug whined, covering his face behind the asshole, trying to keep himself together.

"I don't give two shits about those fancy bullets. Or you. I'd rather break you here and now. Besides. We'll treat him better then you. We want him, we would never sell his soul to Satan~" A wicked grin, evil clearly in those eyes. Satan at least gave the boys a chance. These guys were ten times worse then any devil or twotimer.

"Now. That's ours. We'll let you live if you walk away now."
He crossed his arms, standing in front of Mugs, who was looking at Cup with despair and terror in those blue eyes, tears streaming down his face. He was shaking as well, trying to keep his mental state somewhat together. It wasn't working.

15I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The child's eyes narrowed further as Mugs was tossed to the ground behind him, cracking forming in his cup. Clearly, these assholes weren't going to leave as easily as they had the last time. Cuphead's eyes widened slightly as he guessed what the bully was referring to as he spoke.

Sure he knew that he had fucked up greatly in selling Mugman's soul to the Devil, but he had made up for it in the end by getting it back. He snorted, he wasn't going to let this jerk mess with him. He had to help the frightened mug on the ground like he promised he'd do.

"Listen fucker, Mugs doesn't belong to ya. Ya won't treat him right at all. All ya ta do is hurt him for yer own enjoyment."

In the next moment, Cuphead had sprung forward, tackling the bully to the ground, pressing his face into the ground as hard as he could, while he pulled his arms behind his back with a rather twisted and sadistic grin on his face. He made sure rocks dug into his flesh as he pressed him further into the dirt.

"Ya wanna try that again, pal?" The words came out in a rather dark hiss, almost daring him to do or say anything that would make his fate worse than it already was.

16I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:43 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Mugs was cowering by a tree, trying not to cry anymore then he was. Looking up at the bully, eyes widening as he was tackled. He took that choice, looking back at the gang, and he made a break for it. Running behind Cuphead, shooting the others as they ran to help the lead bully. They easily ran away, being weaker, and dumber. But he couldn't try to hurt him. His body froze as he aimed, tears still in his eyes.

The bully in question growled, trying to push the shit off before he was pinned. Trying to get free as he felt sharp rocks cut into his face. His eyes dark with anger, and stubbornness. He wasn't going to say sorry for what he did. No way. A shit-eating grin on his face.

"Try what again? I meant every fucking word I said, you little demon. And I correct you again, he is mine. After all, he's been my plaything for years. Every day on the street."

Well, that made Mugs back up, gripping his arms tightly as memories flashed by. But he couldn't leave Cup, so he just sunk to the ground, shaking like he was in winter.

17I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead growled darkly as he grabbed the bully by the collar of his shirt, finger gun pointed right at his head. The child was pissed beyond belief at the moment and if the bully kept this up, he was going to be as good as dead. 

"Things change fuckface. Mugs belongs to me now. He's not yours anymore. And if you so much as fucking come near him again, ya'll be wishing ya were dead. I will torture ya until yer begging for the sweet release of death. Now, get the fuck out of here before I make ya."

18I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:59 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

The bully hissed, and managed too get free, ripping his shirt in the process, but free from this little evil fucker. Growling in annoyance.
"I'll be back. You can't watch him forever Cup." Before the little red cup could shoot, the bully ran for his life.

Mugs was still behind Cup, wiping his eyes as he tried to stop crying and shaking. No matter how you looked at it, he wasn't okay, in any sense of the word.

19I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Ya try shit, yer fucking dead, prick!" Cuphead shouted after him, watching as he ran for his pitiful life. He snorted, turning around to face Mugs. He quickly made his way over to the older one, pulling him into a hug in hopes it would help calm him down. "It's okay, Mugsy. He's gone. Yer safe."

20I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:05 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

The small Mug clung to the other, tears pouring down his face as he sniffled, pulling him down to make the hug easier for him. "P-Promise?" It was clear Mugs was terrified of this guy. And considering what the male had implied, theres no wonder why.
Cup probably tons of questions after that, considering Mugs told him none of it.

21I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Yeah, I promise." All the anger he had was gone and replaced with worry and concern for his friending that was huddled up on the ground after all that had happened. "C'mon, let's get'cha outta here." There were a ton of questions that he wanted to know, but he didn't want to force him to tell him anything that might upset him even more.

22I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:11 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Mugs said nothing on the way home, and even let Cup pick him up. As Cup always seemed to do when he was this injured. He whimpered, hiding himself even more as he clung to him. By the time they got home, and he was in bed, he was- Doing somewhat better. Enough he stopped crying and shaking.

23I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead sighed as he carried Mugman back to the house. He didn't mind that his friend was silent, though it did worry him. He understood after what had happened with the bullies. As soon as the two of them got back to the house, he headed straight up to their bedroom, placing the mug on his bed. From what he could see, it appeared the other preteen was doing a little bit better than before. He had stopped crying and wasn't shaking anymore. That was a good sign.

"Ya doin' okay?"

24I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:01 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Mugs pulled the cup onto the bed silently, and clinging to him. Simply nodding in reply to his question. He didn't feel like talking right now. Everything hurt, he was tired, and he was done with life. He didn't want to handle anything anymore.

25I'll Never Let You Go Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:33 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The younger of the two allowed himself to be pulled into the bed and having the older one cling to him. He sighed softly as he wrapped his arms around him, pulling him as close as possible to offer him some comfort and protection.

"It's okay... Yer safe."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum